Wednesday, March 07, 2007

True Love



Maybe I’ve never showed it, but I love u
In the movement of the day,
In the tiredness at night,
So many words I’d like to say,
But cant see which time is right.
If I don’t speak the words, I hope my actions do,
I hope u understand that I love u.
That every breath I take I would give to u,
Just to see u smile, just to see u laugh.
I’d follow u to every place ur at,
Because u’ve been there for me,
Never left me, nine months so strong,
Nine months I was ur life, now ur mine.
I’d die to let u live,
I’d take whatever u give.
Maybe I can borrow the beauty in the universe
The beauty of colors, birds and the sun.
I’d take this beauty and write with the clouds,
“From your beloved son”…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really nice. Keep on writing wa rou7 alqudus ma3ak.

أنس بن أيمن said...

Shokran.. bs meen?

Unknown said...

Shukran ya 'ibni, ana mi adar masha3rak nahyiti ;-)